We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you!
The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us, so we have:
- Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and/or disinfected all capes, towels, and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
To ensure the safety of our staff and clients we ask that the following salon guidelines be followed when being serviced at any one of our Rob Roy Hair Salon locations:
- Temperature checks will be taken for each client who enters the salon. Any client who has a temperature above 99°F will not be allowed to be serviced until they have no evidence of Covid-19 symptoms.
- Clients are to wear face masks while in the salon.
- Clients are to wash hands with soap and water before any service is to begin.
- Clients who are being serviced are only allowed in the salon at this time, no additional guests.
- Waiting area is limited due to social distancing. We welcome you to sit in your car and we can text you when your stylist is ready to service you.
- Reminder to bring reading materials for extended appointments. We are unable to provide any during this time.
- Credit card transactions are preferred, Apple Pay is available.
- Scheduling of appointments is recommended. Our ability to take walk-in services will be limited.
- Forgive us for not welcoming you with a handshake or a warm hug…we really want to & we hope to real soon.
Request An Appointment Today!